Friday, February 10, 2012

Day 14~~Casey and Jeremiah

Day 14~~Casey and Jeremiah! Inside with external flash. Today took me awhile to get my lighting where she was not washed out. ....but yeah!! Thank God, I did it! Looking at my photos and working so hard to get a shot everyday, it makes me realize how much I do love photography and hopefully improving every day.

I've always loved taking photos but i've always worried in the back of my mind...am I good enough? what will others think? does anyone even care? am I spending too much time doing this? is this what God wants me to do with my life? But after the photography retreat and reading Lara Blair's Blog and a lot of soul searching, I am really trying not to look sideways so much and just allow God to lead me in whatever I'm supposed to do. Which I can tell you is a lot easier said than done.

No comments:

Post a Comment